Event is modern, responsive and simple landing page that is designed for any kinds of events, concerts, exhibitions and conferences. It must need to be looking great on any size and date you are planning to create event-landing page, you might want to include these elements in your page.
So, let’s check main features below. Try to keep in mind these list and use it when needed. You will avail it exactly.
Event Landing Page Examples Features
- Fully responsive
- HTML and CSS3
- Font awesome
- PSD file included
- Working subscribe form
- Working register form
- Easy color change
These are only some of the things you need to include in your landing page to make it great. If you want to know more about some different kinds of designs, checking out examples is a good step to get started on what you need to do.
You Have to Include
- Location details that come along a map link: This is obvious which you need to include complete address, link to Google map and venue name. With it, it is easy to access directions to get to the location.
- Online registration: In case you are requesting RSVP, online registration is important. Your page must need to make quick registration that is painless and easy. If payment is need for event, your people must need to pay online through credit card.
- Sharing online using social widgets: One of the advantages in creating event-landing page is to serve centralized hub that drive traffic and others can share with. You can place Facebook, retweet buttons as well as share buttons.
- Well written description: Your event landing page must need to be clear, concise and articulate details about event.
- Short URL to the event: Every email you post must need to make people to click on your page.
There you have it some of the things you must need to know especially when you are having a hard time to begin in making your affiliate landing page templates.
If you want to do more, start checking out some event landing page examples because it will help you a lot in gaining more information as well as ideas!